I still haven’t come down off my high of seeing Chelsea win the Champions League, and watching Manchester City win the Premier League, as well as Swansea’s incredible debut season in the top flight. But I do want to bring you up-to-speed on our coverage plans for Euro 2012 as well as everything else Premier League-related.
Beginning tomorrow, we will begin daily coverage leading up to and through Euro 2012. The European Championship tournament kicks off in 19 days from now. Every day, we’ll be bringing you articles and guides to prepare you for the tournament, to educate you about the different teams — focusing on all 16, but paying particular attention to England more than others. Plus, our coverage will include a focus on the live TV and Internet coverage of the tournament, critiquing ESPN, BBC, ITV, FOX Soccer and others.
In addition to our Euro 2012 coverage, we’ll continue bringing you the latest Premier League news. As most of you know, the Premier League is still incredibly busy even when the league is taking a break, whether it’s managerial sackings or appointments, transfer news, new football kits, details about the schedule for the new season and, of course, pre-season tours, many of which will hit North America this summer where we’ll be covering those too.
Regarding the EPL Talk Podcast, we have BIG news to share there, but rather than to steal Laurence McKenna’s thunder, I’ll let him share the news of our podcast coverage plans — either on the pod or on this site directly. I’m incredibly excited about our podcast coverage plans for now through Euro 2012!
I don’t want to let too many cats out of the bag regarding our Euro 2012 coverage plans quite yet, but trust me when I say we will have you covered, and will include several pleasant surprises.
It’s important to note that we will be going deeper in our coverage and analysis of teams other than England on EPL Talk. Many of you have gotten accustomed to us covering the Premier League and England-related news and topics, but there will be many times where we venture into topics that some of you may not be interested in (such as a piece on the Ukraine national team, as an example). But considering the nine sites in the EPL Talk Network, I’ve decided that EPL Talk is the best fit for our Euro 2012 coverage.
Summer 2012 is going to be an incredible time as we bring you Euro 2012 followed by the preseason tours by Premier League clubs, and then the Summer Olympics, leading up to the Community Shield (August 12) and 2012-13 Premier League season (that kicks off on August 18). We’re looking forward to it!
One last note: We’ll continue to be using Twitter and Facebook to share the tons of Premier League and Euro 2012 news with you, so to get the complete EPL Talk experience, be sure to follow EPL Talk on Twitter, and LIKE EPL Talk on Facebook.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Six new faces to watch in Serie A
- Barcelona sell off assets to make signings in attempt to restore glory days
- Germany 2022 World Cup Kits leaked
- Rivals jostle for Milan’s Serie A crown
- Brazil against replaying abandoned Argentina World Cup qualifier
- Real Madrid defeat Eintracht Frankfurt to win fifth UEFA Super Cup
- Silva says Man City know what he wants amid Barcelona links
- Zamalek president jailed for insulting rival
- Peacock TV wishlist of improvements to enhance streaming service
- ‘Very good’: Werner says Flick encouraged him to return to Leipzig