Connect with us

General

FIFA 12 Official Gameplay Trailer: See New Features In Action

EA Sports have released their official gameplay trailer for the upcoming release of FIFA 12, the newest soccer video game which is scheduled for release this Fall.

The FIFA 12 trailer features video of actual gameplay focusing on defending, dribbling, the player impact engine and shooting.

Earlier this week we shared with you official screenshots of FIFA 12. So far, the game looks like it’ll be an exciting addition to the FIFA video game series. I can’t wait!

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
10 Comments

10 Comments

1. uzair akbar

September 16, 2011 at 8:32 am

i think there are some mistakes in fifa 11. if a player is injured he had to go by himself at least medical staff supporting him. i wish if two players can play in one manager mode against each other. selling thier players to each other. and competition for positions

2. brown

July 24, 2011 at 7:59 pm

career mode better not be that day to day thing because that did my head RIGHT in

3. brian

July 15, 2011 at 10:40 am

the career mode for pes z far beta thn dt ov fifa

• joe

August 11, 2011 at 8:31 pm

pes sucks. Graphics are sh*t and it doesn’t even have proper team names or kits. pes was only better in 2006/2008. Every other year FIFA spanked it!

4. The Gaffer

June 3, 2011 at 7:46 pm

I really wish I had the time and XBOX 360 to play FIFA. As each year goes by, the urge to play the game becomes greater but the reality is that my free time is at a minimum.

In the past, I loved playing the game, though. Definitely a huge amount of fun.

• ashley

July 5, 2011 at 3:16 am

it look great

ashley

5. Jim

June 3, 2011 at 7:17 pm

I buy FIFA for one thing, Ultimate Team. As long as that feature is included each year, I’ll continue to buy. I try the career stuff, but there are usually major bugs that ruin it, like getting sacked despite being mid-table with a low level EPL team because you’re playing too many cup matches instead of league matches.

I have too much money invested in the franchise now to not buy it again this year.

• Harry

July 11, 2011 at 9:40 am

I completly disagree with that statement:

If you are good at the game you should not be finishing mid table as manerger mode is extremly easy (Even of legendary) …

6. soonerscotty

June 3, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Gah, these promos are always soooo beautiful and every year I buy the game and every year I absolutely fail at playing it.

7. jj

June 3, 2011 at 4:46 pm

looking good so far,can’t wait to get it.