All of us that read this blog consume mass amounts of soccer whether it’s on television, the Internet, radio or, for the fortunate few, in person. But take a second and consider when was the last time you watched a professional game in person?
For me, it’s been many months. The only professional team near me is Miami FC, which was formerly in the USL. Growing up in Wales, I used to go watch Swansea City play every other week or sometimes more often.
But what about for you? How many days has it been since you last saw a professional game in person? I’m curious. Please go ahead and tell us how long it’s been by using the poll below. And feel free to use this helpful calculator that will calculate the number of days it has been between your last game you attended and today.
I just calculated the number of days, and it’s been 213 for me (i.e. 6 months and 30 days). When I consider that I typically watch 5-7 games each weekend on television, that’s stunning to me that I haven’t seen one live game in almost seven months.
Thanks in advance for voting, and I look forward to reading your comments on this one.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Guardiola adamant winning Premier League harder than Champions League
- Klopp refuses to dream of stunning Premier League title triumph
- Berkane sink Pirates on penalties to maintain Moroccan dominance
- Ecuador World Cup spot at risk after potential ineligible player
- Real Madrid look to Liverpool after goalless draw with Real Betis
- McKennie back in US squad for June friendlies, Nations League
- FIFA to announce 2026 World Cup host cities in June
- Rangers seek Scottish Cup silver lining after Europa pain
- Rangnick to meet Ten Hag as Man Utd seek Europa League salvation
- EPL commentators on NBC: May 22