Connect with us

General

The Damned United Now Playing In More US Movie Theatres

The American release of The Damned United, the story of Brian Clough’s relationship with Peter Taylor and their reign at Derby County and Leeds United, has now expanded to San Diego, Chicago and Cambridge. The film is now playing in nine movie theatres nationwide so if you live near any of these theatres, be sure to support the film and the beautiful game.

• Hillcrest Cinema Five, San Diego, CA (opens today)
  • Loews Pipers Alley 4, Chicago, IL (opens today)
  • Kendall Square Cinema 9, Cambridge, MA (opens today)
  • The Landmark, Los Angeles, CA
  • Town Center 5, Encino, CA
  • Laemmles Playhouse 7, Pasadena, CA
  • Regency South Coast Village, Costa Mesa, CA
  • Loews Lincoln Square 12, New York, NY
  • UA Union Square 14, New York, NY

If you don’t live near any of the above cities, check the latest updated release schedule for the film.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
11 Comments

11 Comments

1. josh

October 17, 2009 at 7:36 pm

Saw it at Town Center 5 in The Valley on opening day last friday and It was great. Too bad the sound was all messed up. It sounded like we were watching it in a tunnel on the train. BOOM

2. Melanie

October 17, 2009 at 2:35 pm

Thanks again Dave, I have never seen this interview in its entirety before either. By the time I can first remember Clough he was long at Forest.

3. DIY Conservatories Chris

October 17, 2009 at 4:58 am

Best Football manager ever. Period

4. Rob Usry

October 17, 2009 at 12:12 am

Best football movie ever. Period.

5. Patrick

October 16, 2009 at 6:35 pm

I’ve had the DVD for awhile. I ordered it via amazon UK and had it sent to my wife’s sister. Great film.

6. Melanie

October 16, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Since I really live in the sticks didn’t think I would get to see this any time soon, but cheers Dave G. Another great performance by Michael Sheen, great film

• Dave G

October 16, 2009 at 4:14 pm

no problem Melanie..if it does open in my area, I’d pay to see it again on the big screen no doubt about it.
      Top notch film, very impressed with it.
      Cloughie was a legend…I just saw his actual interview with Revie for the first time ever on ITV last month, great stuff!

7. bluefanmd

October 16, 2009 at 1:35 pm

I somehow watched a BluRay version of ‘The Damned United” the other day at work. The movie was excellent. Michael Sheen did Clough justice! I highly recommend this movie!

8. Raghu

October 16, 2009 at 10:26 am

The great Roger Ebert has reviewed ‘The Damned United’, giving it 3.5/4 stars.

9. Dave G

October 16, 2009 at 10:19 am

or if you live in a backwater like Louisville, Kentucky and are NOT on the list you can go here to watch it online for free