After one of the most exciting Manchester derbies ended yesterday, tempers flared again after an alleged Manchester United supporter ran on to the pitch and was then tackled by stewards. However, while the stewards held the offender, Manchester City’s Craig Bellamy walked over and punched him in the face.
Man United players immediately came up to Bellamy and expressed their disdain at the Welshman’s actions.
A close-up picture of the incident showing Bellamy throwing the punch can be seen here.
The video also shows Javier Garrido being struck by a coin thrown by a Manchester United supporter at half-time.
Thanks to 101 Great Goals for finding the video from Match Of The Day 2 regarding the above incident.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ