Connect with us

Leagues: MLS

Check out the Inaugural Major League Soccer Talk Podcast

Episode one features an interview with the Gaffer and a discussion with our correspondents Michael Haley and David Trotter.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
6 Comments

6 Comments

1. rtpd113

May 31, 2007 at 8:02 pm

Your interview with the gaffer was excellent. Sound quality was excellent and I enjoyed listening to it. I have just really gotten into the “world” soccer scene and am very interested in the American Soccer scene as well. I am old enough to remember the NASL and cannot wait for an MLS to come to Philly again. My kids love soccer and I feel like I will have a leg up on everyone because I know so much about the league because of your insights.

2. rtpd113

May 31, 2007 at 2:02 pm

3. frogsama

May 31, 2007 at 7:49 am

Thanks to your intelligent approach & analysis as contained in this podcast I might finally start to follow the MLS – thanks.

TT

4. frogsama

May 31, 2007 at 1:49 am

TT

5. Johnathan

May 31, 2007 at 3:34 am

Great work man, Excellent stuff. This has been long overdue for MLS.

BTW Kartic, did you get my emails? Can’t wait to see what your responses are to them.

Johnathan Starling
    bcjohn02

6. Johnathan

May 30, 2007 at 9:34 pm

Great work man, Excellent stuff. This has been long overdue for MLS.

BTW Kartic, did you get my emails? Can't wait to see what your responses are to them.

Johnathan Starling