The Barcelona player mentioned that the team was playing better with “El Bigotón” as compared to the “Pentapichichi”.
“Maybe when (Lavolpe) was here, we had ‘something’ better.” He also mentioned that the national team is still trying to understand what identity he is trying to impose on the national side.
Márquez reported to the national side today and stated these comments in an interview with Mexican sports daily Récord. Márquez could be on the bench for tomorrow’s semifinal clash against surprise team Guadaloupe.
In an other interview he mentioned that with Sánchez the national team has not improved and could be regressing. “This coaching change has complicated the team.”
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo