Is this Manchester United’s new away shirt for the 2011-12 season? It could very well be.
The leaked photo features a blue shirt with hoops, designed by Nike. The inside top of the shirt has the words “Manchester United” printed on it.
The new Man Utd away shirt design is a departure for Manchester United. Blue away shirts have been worn by Manchester United throughout most of the history of the club. But they haven’t had a blue away shirt before with such distinct hoops. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the above picture was Inter Milan. Sure, Inter wears blue stripes, not blue hoops. But this away shirt definitely evokes Inter more than United in my opinion.
What do you think of the new Manchester United away shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
And for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season