A photo of what looks like Everton’s new away shirt for the 2011-12 Premier League season has been leaked on the Internet.
Everton are moving away from the salmon (or hot pink) color of their away shirt to a more classic feel, which appears to be yellow or amber. The design by Le Coq Sportif is simple and elegant and will, if it’s the real shirt, be a hit among Everton supporters who are looking for a shirt they can actually wear in public.
What do you think of the new shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
And for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season