Viewing numbers for last weekend’s el Clásico on U.S. television reached their highest number in several years, according to Nielsen Media Research.
On the English-language channel, beIN SPORTS averaged 236,418 viewers, while beIN SPORTS en Español averaged 705,000 viewers.
Real Madrid’s 2-0 win against Barcelona was televised on Sunday from 3-5PM ET. In English, beIN SPORTS featured studio shows with Hope Solo, George D. Metellus, Thomas Rongen, and Gary Bailey while Miguel Serrano, Jose Bauz, Juan Fernando Mora, Carmen Boquin and Ana Cobos were joined by Carlos Ruiz, Alejandro Figueredo, Alejandro Dominguez, and former Boca Juniors player José Luis Villarreal on beIN SPORTS en Español.
Veteran and award-winning commentators Ray Hudson and Phil Schoen in English, and Diego Pessolano and Jaime Macias in Spanish, provided match commentary and analysis.
Pre-match, the beIN SPORTS coverage featured talent on the ground at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium in Madrid, Spain where former US National team player Jimmy Conrad, Jamie Easton, Gabrielle Amado, Kaylyn Kyle, and Iñaki Angulo shared their opinions and analysis.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo