The experience of watching soccer on television and streaming is changing at a lightning pace. So quickly, in fact, that it’s difficult at times to catch up and know where the latest deals are.
To help, we’ve created this special offers page that we will update as soon as new deals are announced.
Check back often for the latest specials.
Last updated: August 18, 2020
How to watch soccer and save money
Special Offer: Get up to a $150 Visa Prepaid Card with select Xfinity internet packages. Online only offer! Expires September 14 at 11:59PM EST.
Special Offer: Get the Disney+ Bundle featuring ESPN+, Disney + and Hulu for just $12.99/month. This is great value for a complete entertainment solution that includes soccer matches, movies, TV, live sports, and more.
Special Offer: Get Starz for $5 per month for the first 3 monthsExclusive to Starz are shows such as Zombieland: Double Tap, Outlander, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, and Vida. Special offer ends August 13, 2020.
Special Offer: Sign up for a free 30-day trial to Gamefly, and get unlimited video game rentals per month (1 game or movie out at a time). No late fees. Free shipping. Cancel anytime.
Have any feedback or questions about how to watch soccer and save money? Let us know in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ