Our goal at World Soccer Talk is to make it easier to find out how to stream soccer so you can watch your favorite soccer team via high-quality legal streams.
Whether you’re new or old to streaming, we’ve created a guide to help answer your questions including everything from what services are best to what devices you need and more.
By choosing to watch legal streams, it’s safer (no malware), often more affordable than cable and satellite, better quality (no buffering) and it offers more choices — so you can pick and choose what soccer leagues and competitions you want to watch. Plus most streaming services don’t demand that you sign up for an annual contract.
To make the experience of watching legal streams as easy as possible, we’ve created a guide for you that compares the leading streaming providers as well as including FAQs, helpful videos and step-by-step instructions of how to watch your favorite teams and leagues.
How to stream soccer
If you don’t know which streaming service you want to sign up for, we’ve created two helpful ways for you to figure out which service carries your favorite league, national team or club team.
You can search by:
Each of the 2 options above include links to free trials with the leading soccer streaming services. The free trials will give you the opportunity to see which one will be the best fit for you.
For soccer fans, the 4 most popular streaming options to choose from are:
Includes: ESPN, ESPN2, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, NBC, FOX, TUDN and more.
Features: Copa América, Premier League, World Cup, Women’s World Cup, Copa Libertadores, Liga MX, Gold Cup, MLS and more.
Features: LaLiga, Bundesliga, Championship, FA Cup, Carabao Cup, MLS and Scottish Premiership.
Includes: beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, GolTV, GolTV en Español, Real Madrid TV, Sevilla TV and more.
Features: Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores, Superliga Argentina, Copa Argentina and more.
4) Peacock TV
Includes: Premier League and more than 10,000 hours of NBC television shows.
Features: Premier League (175 exclusive games) and Premier League TV (24/7 Premier League TV channel featuring tons of programs)
If you need more resources before making a decision about streaming soccer, we have a ton more research including comparison guides, how-to videos, a daily email newsletter, and more.
All of the materials have been gathered after hundreds of hours of research and interviews, as well as hands-on use of the streaming services on a daily basis.
Plus we have a weekly podcast that discusses the latest news about streaming soccer.
Browse cord cutting guide for soccer fans
• How to stream soccer: A cordcutter’s guide
• More resources
• Comparison wizard
• Streaming guides
• Hulu + Live TV
• Sling Blue
• Sling Latino
• Sling Orange
• Sling Orange+Blue
• Sling World Sports
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family