Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson has had a 2014/15 Premier League season to forget. This is the same man who told a Leicester City supporter to “f*** off and die,” put an Crystal Palace footballer into a chokehold, was fired and then re-hired a couple of hours later, and has now called a journalist a “prick” during his post-match press conference after his team could only draw 0-0 against Hull City.
On top of all that, Leicester City still sit at the bottom of the Premier League table and are favorites to get relegated.
“How he still has a job is beyond me,” said Nate Abaurrea on this week’s episode of the World Soccer Talk podcast.
“The pressure of the Premier League has taken him to task,” added World Soccer Talk analyst Robin Burt.
Maybe it’s time for Nigel Pearson to look at himself in the mirror.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Forest sign Nigeria striker Awoniyi from Union Berlin
- Where to find River Plate vs. Lanús on US TV
- Where to find USWNT vs. Colombia on US TV
- World Cup tickets on sale and in high demand
- Euro hosts England thrash reigning champions Netherlands in friendly
- Man City agree deal for Leeds midfielder Phillips: reports
- Chelsea favorites to land Neymar if Brazilian departs PSG
- Former England star Rooney quits as Derby manager
- USMNT goalkeepers: Lack of playing time creates big dilemma
- Success of Apple’s groundbreaking MLS deal hinges on pricing