Connect with us

Adidas

Brazuca, the Official Ball For FIFA World Cup 2014 From adidas

A photograph of adidas’ official ball for the 2014 FIFA World Cup has been leaked on the Internet.

The Brazuca, which means “national pride in the Brazilian way of life,” isn’t scheduled to be officially unveiled until the day of the FIFA World Cup 2014 draw on December 6. However, the leaked image shows an innovative design, which looks more attractive than the design for World Cup 2010’s Jabulani ball.

The name Brazuca was voted on by soccer fans in Brazil.

The ball will be the official ball played in the 2014 World Cup.

Browse through our selection of World Cup merchandise, balls and soccer shirts in the World Soccer Talk shop.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
  • Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
  • Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Guiterro Loraz

November 22, 2013 at 10:03 am

So, is that the real picture of the soccer ball? When I Google Brazuca, I see a load of different pictures. When I went to Soccer.com’s post about the Brazuca, they have a different style image.

For the love of all that is holy, I just want one really good image of the ball so I can see the texture, panels, design and possibly material. I need info!!! 🙂

2. I high

October 27, 2013 at 1:44 pm

I saw this ball on the web million times but not with the background like that but I don’t believe THIS one is the real one. Because, you guys see the ball? The ball has 2 FIFA approved marks. A match ball will only have 1 mark. Why is this? Because that one is not the ball but I do believe that design is the official match ball of 2014 the Bracuza.

3. brn442

October 19, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Unlike 2010’s “Jabulani” fiasco, will players get more than a month’s worth of practice with the new balls this time?

4. rkujay

October 19, 2013 at 6:01 am

Marketing marketing marketing. Let’s make sure Sepp’s retirement slush fund is full of cash. Go out and buy a few footballs NOW.

5. LivedinItaly

October 18, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Hello, Do you know if the Brazuca be available for sale at some point in time? Grazie.

• Christopher Harris

October 19, 2013 at 12:04 am

It should be available for sale in December.

• theodore

November 24, 2013 at 2:44 pm

December 4th will be the release date

6. Proud Eurosnob

October 18, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Just when I thought the Jabulani couldn’t be topped, this is absolutely off the wall! I can’t wait for the Match 64 gold version of the Brazuca.