FIFA Street is back. EA Sports announced the news this week at Gamescom 2011 in Germany. The new game will be launched in 2012, but you can watch the trailer for it now (see above video).
The FIFA team at EA in Vancouver have been working on the game and are hoping for a renaissance of the popular sim series. The game allows you to play on a variety of different street surfaces around the world, as you show off your dribbling skills and try to do different tricks.
Plus, with the first look at FIFA Street (in the above video), you can see that there are an assortment of stars you can pick from as well as several of the top teams represented including Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City and others.
If you’ve played FIFA Street in the past, what do you think about EA’s decision to bring back the game? And what do you think of the graphics and different street locations? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Iran national team stands in solidarity after nation erupts in turmoil
- USWNT roster announced ahead of October friendlies
- 2023 Women’s World Cup tickets go on sale from October 6th
- MLS killed the TV star: A farewell to MLS regional broadcast crews
- 5 fundamental questions MLS must answer before Apple TV launch
- Study shows Premier League clubs hit hardest by injuries
- Todd Boehly in talks to purchase Portuguese club
- Qatar affirms COVID-19 tests requirements ahead of World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo should have taken outrageous Saudi offer
- FIFA 23 needs to focus on things beyond Ted Lasso