In partnership with Russian Football Now, EPL Talk presents the thirteenth episode of RNF’s podcast.
Two close losses to Germany in UEFA World Cup qualifying has the Russian national team in a two-legged playoff with Slovenia. Many see this as the most lopsided of the four UEFA qualifying playoffs, though Slovenia – who allowed only four goal in ten qualifiers – should give the Russians significant problems.
To talk about how the Russians can overcome those, Russian Football Now podcast hosts Chris Riordan and Richard Farley talk about the Slovenia squad, Guus Hiddink’s likely selection, and each side’s potential tactics.
In the show’s final segment, the hosts look back on the weekend’s results where second place Spartak Moscow, upset by Krylya Sovetov, fell four points behind league leading Rubin Kazan with two match days remaining.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Premier League’s most underrated XI in the 2021/22 season
- Marseille secure Champions League place as Bordeaux go down
- RB Leipzig win first German Cup trophy
- Ten-man RB Leipzig win German Cup final on penalties
- La Rochelle boost Top 14 play-off hopes ahead of Euro final
- Fiorentina beat Juve to reach Conference League, Atalanta out of Europe
- ‘Very happy’ Mbappe snubs Real Madrid to stay at PSG
- Lyon beat Barca to claim eighth Women’s Champions League
- Which countries are FIFA World Cup rivals?
- Rangers lift Scottish Cup trophy after Europa League heartache