Connect with us

General

Next Season’s Bundesliga Kits

Shirts

See the full picture here!

Football Shirt Culture has released a photo of next season strips for the current Bundesliga sides.

What do people think? I am loving Dortmund’s shirts for next season. My favorite strip might be Hertha’s third shirt, followed by Gladbach’s 2nd. Hannover’s shirt are just terrible. And I’ll miss Bayern’s hoops.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Double Pivot

May 14, 2009 at 1:27 am

agreed Andrew. It’s like they are doing mock ups for the next Marvel movie franchise 🙂

NSJ, I will keep an eye. I have tended away from these as we have no idea what the real jersey’s will be until released. But I couldn’t help the conciseness of this avatar 🙂 Feel free to write me when you get official, and we’ll link you here. Cheers

2. Andrew

May 12, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Love the new Bremen shirts. Dortmunds are pretty cool too. Im not a big fan of the new adidas shirts with the shoulder pad/ breast covering. it just looks weird.

3. Double Pivot

May 12, 2009 at 11:34 am

Tarek, I don’t think you were being a smart ass. If these are wrong, they are wrong. So I guess we should expect differences between these and what will eventually be next season’s jerseys.

4. New Soccer Jerseys

May 12, 2009 at 10:13 am

Double Pivot as somebody who deals in new soccer jerseys, I can tell you these are just fantasy designs for next season. Check out the URL of the image “fantasy kit design”.

To keep up on the latest official releases check out this site: Official New Football Kits or if you want one with some more speculation try mine: New Soccer Jerseys.

5. Tarek Zohdi

May 12, 2009 at 6:16 am

I don’t wanna be a smart ass but I wouldn’t take those templates for granted. If you google the new Bayern jersey you get several different and conceivable ideas. And as for the new Wolfsburg shirt, they’re endorsed bei Adidas next season. An error like this makes the whole thing highly doubtable…

6. Luke

May 11, 2009 at 6:13 pm

I’m with you on the Dortmund kits. I think overall, the Nike kits beat all the others hands-down. I think Bremen might be the best–they will definitely not look like a Baskin Robbins promotion.