Connect with us

General

England vs Kazakhstan To Be Televised Live On Fox Soccer Channel

fox-soccer-channel.jpgWhere can you find England against Kazakhstan on US TV tomorrow? The important 2010 World Cup Qualifying match will be shown live on Fox Soccer Channel beginning at Noon ET/9am PT.

This is part of the deal that Fox Sports International announced in May whereby Fox Soccer Channel has the TV rights to England’s home matches for the next four years.

In team news, John Terry will miss the match due to an injury. In his place, Rio Ferdinand will captain the team. The last piece of news is that Wayne Rooney has shaved the hair off his head (seriously).

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. The Gaffer

October 12, 2008 at 8:15 am

Stephen, it's Fox Sports Espanol – which has similar programming to Fox Soccer Channel with some differences. Biggest difference of all is that it's Spanish language.

2. Stephen

October 12, 2008 at 6:24 am

Anyone with Dish Network notice the new channel that's popped into the old Gol TV channel 407?

It's labeled FSESP, which I assume stands for Fox Sports Espana. When I try to switch to it, I get a message saying it's blocked in my area.

The schedule looks very similar to FSC, with a few differences (no Sky Sports News for example).

Anyone know anything about it?

3. ozer

October 11, 2008 at 12:06 pm

get in england won up urs kazakhstan

4. Simon Burke.

October 10, 2008 at 12:10 pm

Nah, watch them both! I am going to the US game, first game at RFKdump for 4 years for the National team. I have no idea how DC qualifies for a game as the stadium is dreadful by comparison to others in the country – but I am not complaining, shoudl be a good night out!

5. eplnfl

October 10, 2008 at 11:47 am

Sounds like DVR material for me. USA v. Cuba on on ESPN. Do we really want a international game just when the plot line in Prem was getting so interesting!

6. Simon Burke.

October 10, 2008 at 11:22 am

Awesome i would have PPVd this as I have guests coming but this will save me some cash! Thanks!