Connect with us

Uncategorized

USA’s black away jersey for 2016 leaked online [PHOTO]

black-usmnt-2016-home-jersey

An alleged photograph of the US Men’s National Team away jersey for 2016 has been leaked on the Internet.

Designed and manufactured by Nike, the away jersey for the USA team in 2016 will be black. It’s a special shirt design that the USMNT will wear at the Copa America Centenario. Plus, it’ll feature the brand-new logo design for US Soccer.

The new USMNT shirt will officially be unveiled by Nike and the US Soccer Federation before March’s World Cup qualifiers.

While the photo of the jersey below is blurry, we can see that the shoulders will feature red and blue colors for a unique design.

SEE MORE: Schedule for this summer’s Copa America Centenario featuring the USA, Argentina and more.

Love it or hate it? Let us know in the comments section, or on social media.

usa-black-2016-jersey

US Soccer’s old logo and their new logo for 2016:

usa-soccer-logo-comparison

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
22 Comments

22 Comments

1. Harry Cee

April 18, 2016 at 7:00 am

I would STILL wear my “Where’s Waldo” strip over this. And until theUSMT get a new badge, I will not be buying any new kits at all.

2. Kenny ferguson

February 25, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Maybe it’s a 9/11 tribute jersey!?!? Lol I hope

3. Nische

February 25, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Still laughing at the “cheap bootleg Walmart jersey” comment. NOW, every time I see this jersey, that’s all I’m going to think about! LOL

4. Hawk

February 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm

What’s up with letting Nike change our national colors from red,white & blue to black. How much did they pay USSF? Notice they did the same thing with the women’s national team also

5. Skyler

February 25, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Whats Nike doing, Adidas has made some really nice MLS jerseys and Nike comes out with another boring scared design. Make it ‘Merica as hell, even if it doesn’t look great Ill be able to have some pride in it.

6. Axel

February 25, 2016 at 11:58 am

From what I understand these are actually the clash kits not the primary, The primary is still white.

7. Chas

February 25, 2016 at 9:25 am

Man, that first little teaser photo with just the black fabric and the two logos got me very excited… then the blurry photo came and crushed my dreams. Yeah, that is bad. Maybe it’ll look better on the players in action? (being optimistic) But really, Nike could do so much better. I’d rather ditch the shoulder pads, keep the all black base and just run three horizontal stripes across the chest, red, white and blue. But, I’m no expert designer either…

8. Leo

February 25, 2016 at 8:55 am

This kit is straight up ugly. Looks like a Barca training kit. I would reconsider wearing black in the summer, our players need all the help they can get during the Centennial. As for the logo. I like that they got rid of the soccer ball, it always reminded of a youth soccer league.

9. Joma

February 25, 2016 at 8:27 am

Wow. Really Nike? Really? Looks kinda like the barcelona centennial jersey. As for the new logo, meh. It would be nice if they would let the fans design and vote on a jersey to be worn by our boys. Imo, the USA should be red, white and blue but what do I know.

10. Ellis

February 25, 2016 at 7:52 am

Ugly and looks like a training kit.

11. Clint

February 25, 2016 at 3:53 am

The first word that comes to mind is “atrocious” but then I realized I was being too nice. Apparently the English language does not have a word adequate enough for how bad the jersey & logo are…

12. luis alfredo reyes

February 25, 2016 at 2:54 am

What in the world is this garbage?!?!? If the USA team is going to wear this then we are going to be laughed at. Dressing up as clowns would be 10X’s better and we wont get laughed at.

13. MeatPieAZ

February 25, 2016 at 2:07 am

I didn’t think Nike could make anything more embarrassing than the current blue shirt. Sadly I was wrong. The badge is a big improvement though.

14. Ugo83

February 25, 2016 at 12:17 am

Looks like those cheap bootleg jerseys they sell at Wal-Mart. Come on Nike, I know our team sucks but does our team have to look like crap also?

15. JD

February 24, 2016 at 11:40 pm

What’s wrong with stars and stripes with a ton of red/white/blue?

16. Dave

February 24, 2016 at 11:35 pm

These things are awful! Does Nike not have any creativity left? This is bad. As an American, I will be embarrassed if that’s our uni. As for the new logo, it’s lacking. We are masters of the marketing world and this is all we can produce? We have sunk to new lows.

17. Logan

February 24, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Oh god please no.. That is so ugly

18. T

February 24, 2016 at 11:23 pm

I like the Black. Yes, the design could be better but could also be a lot worse. I would buy this.

19. PO

February 24, 2016 at 11:18 pm

They aren’t the worst or ugliest uniforms I’ve ever seen, I do like the change to black instead of white but I feel like we as the US should make our jerseys the nicest n best looking jerseys in the world n way cooler than this plain shirt. We obviously have the capabilities, someone is just getting lazy. Add some US swag to those kits. But either way go USA!

20. The American Pharaoh

February 24, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Showing up to the Copa América Centenario in these shirts would be more embarrassing then explaining to the rest of the world how we elected Donald Trump as president…

21. AO

February 24, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Not a fan. Looks like a training kit.

22. andy