Traditionalists, neutrals and Southampton supporters will be glad to know that Southampton’s home jersey for the 2015/16 season will retain the club’s famous red and white stripes.
After Southampton designed and manufactured its own kits for the 2014/15 season, the Saints have returned to adidas as the kit supplier.
Designs of Southampton’s home and away kits have been leaked on the Internet (see below). While the shirts don’t feature sponsor names, it’s expected that Veho will return as the club’s shirt sponsor.
Given that adidas often uses templates for designs rather than creating something original, Southampton’s home jersey for 2015/16 looks too similar to a Stoke City shirt.
Southampton’s away jersey, however, is a departure with a distinctive green shirt and sash across the chest.
Here are the designs of the shirts (including leaked photos as well as artist renditions):
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family