AC Milan today officially unveiled their new away shirt for the 2013-14 season.
The white shirt with gold, red and black trim is smartly designed, with a rounded collar and lines down the side of the shirt as well as shooting out from near the collars, giving the shirt a distinct look.
While Milan have now unveiled their third and away shirts for next season, the one shirt they haven’t revealed yet is the AC Milan home shirt. View a leaked photo of the new AC Milan shirt above.
The home shirt features a classic Milan design of red and black vertical stripes — although the stripes are thinner than in previous years. The shirt has black sleeves and is accented by gold stripes down each sleeve, which — again — really sets this design apart.
Share your opinions about the new shirt designs in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ