Connect with us

General

Everton Away Shirt for 2011-12 Season Revealed: Photo

A photo of what looks like Everton’s new away shirt for the 2011-12 Premier League season has been leaked on the Internet.

Everton are moving away from the salmon (or hot pink) color of their away shirt to a more classic feel, which appears to be yellow or amber. The design by Le Coq Sportif is simple and elegant and will, if it’s the real shirt, be a hit among Everton supporters who are looking for a shirt they can actually wear in public.

What do you think of the new shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below.

And for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
15 Comments

15 Comments

1. bluenose 1878

May 19, 2011 at 2:19 pm

thank god its not pink. looks like a wolves shirt though

2. everton boy

May 4, 2011 at 7:48 am

class shirt.. a;so the color if my house dress at school lol

3. sean condon

April 22, 2011 at 10:09 am

The away shirt should have the collar that the home one has. Always happy when we wear amber, though. Reminds me of ’69/’70, or even the early-mid-70’s when I began watching.

4. T-bone Malone

April 21, 2011 at 11:53 am

When I first looked at this away shirt, I hated it. 30 seconds later and I’m lovin’ it. The only downside is the round neck collar – that doesn’t do much for me and I think it demonstrates the designer was maybe looking to get off home early. In a slightly odd way, I’m kind of hoping the trim is chocolate rather than black. That will make it a very cool shirt and like away shirts from the last couple of years, I think it will grow on fans. The home shirt too is fab – much better than the first two attempts by LCS. I’ll be placing an order for both shirts on their launch.

5. JJ

April 20, 2011 at 5:24 am

gosh! look like 0% spirit of football ..

6. phil

April 19, 2011 at 7:53 am

love the new home kit but as for the away shirt it looks like the designers had a very short deadline to reach(5mins!) and just picked up a catalogue of previous shirts and chose this one,lack of imagination-i wouldnt like them design me e new house it will look like next doors! still i dont have to buy it

7. Marc

April 19, 2011 at 6:45 am

Love this retro kit…also the cream shirt is also a great top…when’s the release date?

8. Jess

April 19, 2011 at 6:08 am

erghh.. not too keen on that one! looks like the one a few seasons ago. Prefer the 3rd away kit at the moment

9. richie

April 19, 2011 at 5:28 am

classic everton colours from the 70’s great shirts both home and away

10. spark

April 18, 2011 at 5:36 pm

guess it’s better than the hot pink one but not by much.

11. Dakota

April 18, 2011 at 4:15 pm

looks like a regular show, nothing special or anything

12. trimobile

April 18, 2011 at 1:27 pm

looks like a yellow t-shirt.

The salmon pink is OK… last year’s away “flash of brilliance” (black with pink pin stripes) was very nice. The best and most classic, however, is this year’s 3rd away shirt, which is vanilla with collar.

• Matt

April 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Agreed. Love the cream 3rd kit. I’d expect this one to receive about as many appearances as the current away kit did (although I personally like the hot pink).

13. Steve