Intel Signs Innovative Sponsorship Deal With FC Barcelona to Advertise On Inside of Shirt: Daily Soccer Report
Intel has signed an innovative sponsorship deal with Barcelona to advertise the Intel logo on the inside of the shirt.
Under the new deal, Intel becomes Barcelona’s official tech sponsor and will “will help FC Barcelona to become one of the most technologically advanced clubs in the world,” according to a report on the FC Barcelona club website.
Barcelona will wear the new shirt for the first time, with the Intel logo on the inside of the jersey, during Saturday’s match against Villarreal.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- FC Barcelona and Intel sign innovative sponsorship deal — FC Barcelona
- Vocal acrobat Ray Hudson mixes soccer calls with awe — New York Times
- Ronaldo will attend FIFA gala Balon d’Or — Football Espana
- Hull City supporters calls on FA to reject Tigers name change — BBC Sport
- Manchester United surprisingly good Champions League form only saving grace for David Moyes — Metro
- The reason West Ham could go down — Statsbomb
- Swansea eye Hungarian Akos Baki — Sky Sports
- Chelsea weigh up £13m January bid for St Etienne defender Kurt Zouma — The Guardian
- Swansea goalkeeper Michel Vorm to have operation in January — Sky Sports
- Hull plot Seb Larsson transfer from Sunderland with £5million January bid — The Mirror
- José Mourinho wants Galatasaray next for Didier Drogba-Chelsea reunion — The Guardian
- The $22m football bet: Hedge fund guru Crispin Odey shorts Manchester United shares — This Is Money
- Manchester United boss Moyes in Madrid to watch Atletico ace Koke — Goal
- Roberto Martinez’s Everton have eschewed tactical symmetry and boosted variety — Bleacher Report
- Manchester United defeat to Real Madrid named as top 2013 Twitter topic — MEN
- Adidas and Sports Direct battle for Chelsea kit — The Independent
- Arsenal won double in 1998 despite ’35-pint binges’ and ‘smoking’, says Ray Parlour and Nigel Winterburn — Metro
- The all-time World Cup finals league table — BBC Sport
- England to release song for Brazil World Cup 2014 — The Telegraph
- Diego Maradona offered $100,000 to wear Iran shirt during Argentina game at World Cup 2014 — The Mirror
- Charlton takeover bid collapses — Football Economy
UEFA Champions League & Europa League
- Gonzalo Higuain cries on the pitch after Arsenal win, can’t believe Napoli dumped out with 12 points — 101GG
- St Gallen v Swansea City: Swans’ preparations further disrupted by earthquake — Wales Online
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.