A photo of what appears to be Manchester City’s away shirt for the 2013-14 season has been leaked on the Internet.
The black shirt with gold trim is designed and manufactured by Nike. The shirt features a black rounded collar and what appears to be black buttons on the front of the jersey. Overall, while basic, the shirt design in my opinion is clean, unique and classy — something that City supporters would proudly wear either at a match or out at night.
An interesting feature of the shirt is that it’s a two-tone shirt. One half is black, the other half is a slightly less darker shade of black. See Nike’s similar design for Aberdeen.
What’s your opinion about Manchester City’s new away shirt for the 2013-14 season? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more