A photo of what appears to be Manchester City’s away shirt for the 2013-14 season has been leaked on the Internet.
The black shirt with gold trim is designed and manufactured by Nike. The shirt features a black rounded collar and what appears to be black buttons on the front of the jersey. Overall, while basic, the shirt design in my opinion is clean, unique and classy — something that City supporters would proudly wear either at a match or out at night.
An interesting feature of the shirt is that it’s a two-tone shirt. One half is black, the other half is a slightly less darker shade of black. See Nike’s similar design for Aberdeen.
What’s your opinion about Manchester City’s new away shirt for the 2013-14 season? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family