World Soccer Talk is a weekly podcast about watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 130, Christopher Harris and co-host Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• Winners and losers from Summer of Soccer,
• How the Women’s World Cup TV ratings compare to 4 years ago,
• beIN SPORTS returns to PlayStation Vue,
• Which Premier League club will have all of their friendlies on B/R Live,
• And we have a bunch of letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora mobile app,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.