World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 40, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• The discussion about the competition for viewers that MLS faces,
• Strong viewing numbers for the Premier League on NBC so far this season,
• Feedback on Turner’s plans for the Champions League, as well as
• Univision making inroads on LaLiga in the United States.
• And much more.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.