World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast from Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 16, we cover a range of topics including:
• What soccer fans can expect to see from Turner Sports’ UEFA Champions League coverage,
• News about YouTube TV and whether it’ll be a good fit for soccer fans,
• Looking ahead to the start to the 2017 MLS season and what the level of interest is,
• Plus questions from YOU, the listeners and much more.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, YouTube and Audioboom.