International break over, so it’s good to have your company again. In fact, the league has been preparing for you. Managers making adjustments, closing windows and working out where things fit best. Some have worked it out, others are clearly still working it out. Does that mean that they are too late? We’re only a few games in, but already there are calls for heads to roll and roles to change.
Expected disruption? Oh no, there are some results which looked unlikely before the break but now: make sense. The pod talk about the return, but also how this is not actually a return…It’s time to Talk World Soccer; World Soccer Talk; Talk Soccer, World:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast:
- Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.