Out! Out! Out! Of the Champions League. Tragedy as Wenger claims that this is a wake-up call for English sides. In a podcast recorded before these comments were available the pod stab at the idea that going out of Europe is not a good thing for Arsenal or anyone in the EPL as overall league strength is actually questioned. Do you think that the EPL is a ‘strong’ league in comparison? What is strength in modern football?
The podcast also look at the fixtures for the weekend and breakdown their featured game: Everton – Man City. Does this featured match have any influence on how and where the league is won? Yes, but do either side realise that? Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the EPL Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.