On Sunday’s pod we discuss the fall out from the weekend’s events.
In section one the pod discuss deadlock at the DW as Gareth Bale’s out Spurs and Callum proves he might just be the McManaman for Wigan. We also look at Manchester City’s Hart problems as Joe lets a clean sheet slip through his fingers.
We then move on to talk of the PFA awards in section two. Morgan argues why Michael Carrick shouldn’t be on the list, and more importantly who should.
That leads us nicely into section three, where we discuss what’s left of the weekend. There was no goals and seemingly no point in QPR playing Reading as the two sides secured their fate in the second tier. Elsewhere we try and find a positive for Newcastle as Liverpool hit the Magpies for six, as the south coast gets rocky with a trio of of red cards.
With just the two of us, we need your dialogue more than ever. You know the usual channels. Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the EPL Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.