It was the first round of mid-week games, with goals, gaffs, and torrential rain!
Harry finally took the QPR dugout but was only able to get a draw on his debut – do you think the wheel….I mean ‘football manager’ can keep the Hoops up? Let us know in the comments section!
Meanwhile Brenden Rodgers proved that while possession may be 9/10ths of the law, it doesn’t win you football matches – as Gareth Bale scored twice (kind of).
We also previewed this weekend’s fixtures, in which Man City – Everton face off in the rich man – poor man playoff, and Clint Dempsey faces his former love in Fulham. Should Clint celebrate if he scores? Would you? Let us know in the section below!
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.