Mid-Table 9-14 (EPL Talk Preview Podcast)
Welcome back! When you get to mid-table then how do you measure success in a season? Well we look at the candidates to move and shake within the table. Who will be left shaking in their boots and who will move to warmer climbs?
Fulham have the potential to excite us next season and Martin Jol is ready to bring that out in his side. For this reason: can Fulham keep hold of Clint?
Fulham might have ‘good issues’ this season but West Brom has Steve Clarke whilst Swansea have Michael L! We all know about the new manager bump which can be felt when a team acquires such talented and charismatic people. Does the same apply here? Can they keep their sides in the league and cement their position?
Norwich will be wondering if they can make the new manager bump count. Something tells us that people are overlooking Norwich. Why?
Sunderland experienced the new manager bump last season, with their spending in the off will their good fortune come back? What about the idea that they are boring again?
Stoke know what isn’t like to feel left out of the admiration circle, sure people will turn over if you’re on the TV. Or will they?
Join us, in your ears. To be part of the Twitter community:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.