The talking is over! That’s not true…it’s only just beginning on the EPL Talk podcast. Today: racing to the opening of your football advent calendar: who would you want inside the first door?
Speaking of doors: will any of group A be able to hit the barn one? Only one way to find out. So it’s the opening game. And Warsaw couldn’t be more excited, Laurence reports live from the scene and previews the feeling around the city.
What is the feeling like where you are?
Let us know what you think is important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.