When it comes to rivalry, it doesn’t get much more heated than Poland – Russia. Laurence comes live from Warsaw, where he was inside the stadium. Morgan and Matt bring us up to speed on media coverage and Kristan brings transfer news from across the continent.
Whilst Harry is in trouble at Spurs, there are few positions which looks easy at the Euros either with the entirety of Group A in with a chance of making the Quarter-Finals. Who will make it? Based on these performances, the group is confident for any of the teams to make it through up struggle at the next stage of the competition.
Morgan bring us news of Rangers from Scotland and England playing like “Chelsea” even if most of the squad come from Liverpool.
As always let us know what you see as important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.