Without either Manchester side in the mix this weekend we see a peak in the exciting football as teams hone their side and make a push to be the most impressive in the league. Is it a question of too little, too late? The pod look at the top four credentials of all runners.
Excellent goals were on the menu as hat-tricks from Suarez and Torres spun a season which could have been so disappointing into a success, it took time but with goals of this quality it was worth the wait, right?
Of course the Manchester Derby is the pinnacle of the EPL season. Section three is dedicated to previewing and reviewing the season in Manchester. Let us know your predictions and tactical thoughts on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each week:
- Listen via the Flash player included in the EPL Talk Podcast posts every Sunday and Thursday night via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.