Founded in 2005, World Soccer Talk is the number one resource for soccer TV and streaming news, schedules and analysis.
The website generates more than 1 million pageviews per month and features a readership that is primarily male, aged 18-34. World Soccer Talk offers advertisers a unique opportunity to market to a very loyal, affluent and intelligent base of diehard fans who eat, live and breathe soccer.
The website writers and editors have been interviewed and featured in The New York Times, Hispanic Market Weekly and the International Herald Tribune, as well as on air on BBC World, talkSport Radio, CBC and BBC Radio Five.
World Soccer Talk was named as one of the top 100 best soccer blogs by The Guardian newspaper. Plus, the website was named as both the Readers’ Choice and Editors’ Choice Award winner of the best Competition Website by the readers and editors of Soccerlens.
We only work with a select group of advertisers that (1) feature products or services that are a good fit for our audience and (2) have products or services that we are passionate about.
In addition to advertising, World Soccer Talk is available for consulting work on everything from soccer TV programming to how best to grow a league or team’s base of fans. World Soccer Talk has worked with several large clients in the United States.
World Soccer Talk also has the longest running soccer podcast in the world, providing soccer fans with weekly news and discussion about where and how to watch soccer on TV and online. The World Soccer Talk Podcast is the number one most popular independent soccer podcast in the United States (source).
Plus, World Soccer Talk has a daily email newsletter that keeps hardcore soccer fans updated on the latest news.
World Soccer Talk also has a large social media presence where 125,000+ soccer fans follow World Soccer Talk on Google+. Plus, World Soccer Talk has 14,000+ Facebook fans, in addition to an active presence on Twitter and Instagram.
• All ad network and Banner ad enquiries should be sent to Football Media via their contact form.
• For direct sales enquiries, please e-mail the Advertising Dept. at [email protected]
DID YOU KNOW?
• Soccer is the second most popular sport in the United States among Americans aged 12-24 (Source: ESPN)
• Soccer fans are 20% more likely than the average American to have household incomes over $100,000, and 31% more likely to have children under 17 at home.
• Soccer is the most popular sport among Hispanic Americans aged 12-24.
• The sport of soccer is also increasingly popular among Americans aged 6-17. 11% of the TV audience who watch Premier League soccer on NBCSN are kids 6-17, compared to only 4.6% of World Series audience, 9.4% of NBA Conference Finals audience and 9% of NHL Conference Finals. (Source: Wall Street Journal)
Some of the major brands who have trusted their campaigns with World Soccer Talk include: