One of the questions we often get asked on social media revolves around how to watch Goal Rush. The popular Premier League whiparound show features all of the goals and major talking points. Often broadcasting on Saturdays from 10AM to Noon ET, it’s a must have. But how do you get it? And how does it work? Read on for our deep dive about Goal Rush.
First, Goal Rush is produced by Premier League Productions. The live show is exclusively available in the United States via Peacock Premium.
Second, the magic of Goal Rush is that it features action from all of the games. Take, for example, if there are five games happening at once on a Saturday between 10AM and Noon ET. Instead of watching only one of the games, Goal Rush features action from all five. Typically, Goal Rush will feature what it considers the main game. And then as goals or incidents happen in the other matches, it will switch to that programming. This way, you don’t miss a single key incident.
Third, the Goal Rush broadcast will feature the up-to-the-minute scores from all games.
How to watch Goal Rush
The joys of whiparound coverage are that you don’t miss a single goal. For instance, when there are so many great Premier League games to watch, it is sometimes hard to pick one. In short, the beauty of Goal Rush is that you do not have to pick. The whiparound show features all of the goals and major action on Saturdays from 10AM to Noon ET. Plus it features the commentators from the world-feed. So instead of NBC’s talent, you often get Joe Speight and Don Hutchison.
To watch Goal Rush, subscribe to Peacock Premium for $4.99 per month. In addition to Goal Rush, you also get exclusive access to Premier League matches. Approximately 180 games per season are live on Peacock. Plus Peacock offers tons of movies, shows and more.
Peacock streams all games airing on the NBC broadcast network live. In addition, Peacock features studio shows, full match replays and the Premier League TV channel. All matchdays and windows exclusively on Peacock feature NBC Sports’ Premier League studio coverage.
Peacock is widely available across Amazon Fire, as well as Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD; Roku; Google platforms and devices including Android, Android TV devices, Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices; Microsoft’s Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One S and Xbox One X; and VIZIO SmartCast TVs and LG Smart TVs; as well as Sony PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro.
NFL has RedZone. Soccer has Goal Rush and other whiparound shows.
In conclusion, Peacock Premium‘s Goal Rush is a must-have for Premier League fans.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family