Premier League TV has launched on Peacock TV offering a ton of shoulder programming for soccer fans in the United States.
Located under the ‘Channels’ section of Peacock TV (see above screengrab), the live soccer channel features more than 1,400 hours of shoulder programming throughout the season including daily content such as news programs, review shows, interviews and classic footage.
Previously, much of this content was available via a paid subscription to NBC Sports Gold’s Premier League Pass. But now that Premier League Pass is no more, all of the content is available via Peacock.
Peacock will feature all of the news and programming from Premier League Productions on its free, exclusive channel Premier League TV. Visit peacocktv.com/premierleague for more information.
The content contains (subject to change):
Premier League Today – daily, weekday program showcasing the top news stories from around the Premier League.
Fanzone – a daily international fans’ phone-in show, which also includes Skype callers, as well as social media contributors and emailers.
The Weekend Review – a two-hour studio show reviewing every weekend match with expert analysis, a former referee discussing the key decisions and VAR talking points, and the best post-match reactions.
The Headline Makers – a 60-minute studio show featuring journalists from around the world offering perspective on what’s happening in the Premier League.
The Watching World – a 30-minute show dedicated to Premier League coverage from around the world, which features the top content from the past week’s international broadcasts, including the best discussions, analysis, interviews, debates, and more.
Netbusters – a half-hour program which showcases all the goals, misses, saves, bloopers and quotes from each round of matches using alternative camera angles.
Premier League World – the weekly magazine show provides club updates, with manager and player interviews, and showcases features from around the world.
The Big Interview – Exclusive sit-down interviews with the biggest names in the Premier League.
1-11 – a Premier League legend or current player reveals the best 11 they’ve played with and against.
The Analysis Show – a 60-minute show providing the first look ahead to the weekend fixtures with detailed analysis.
Inside the Premier League – a 30-minute show offering unique insight into the Premier League through sports science, tactical trends and top performances.
Match Pack – on Thursdays, a half-hour magazine show previewing the weekend’s matches using in-depth statistical data and graphic animation.
Fantasy Premier League – on Thursdays, this show offers fantasy managers the latest inside information, tips and predictions based on the Premier League’s global online fantasy game.
The Kelly & Wrighty Show – a 90-minute preview of all the weekend’s action with Sky Sports’ Kelly Cates and Arsenal legend Ian Wright.
Weekend Warm-Up – With a mix of new features and strands, this weekly studio show features the best preview material directly from the Premier League clubs.
Premier League Preview – a comprehensive, fast-paced look ahead to the weekend building up to the major matches, which also includes key comments from the day’s press conferences.
Soccer Saturday (Sky) – Coverage from 10 a.m. – Noon ET on Sky Sports News highlighting the day’s Premier League action.
Goals on Sunday (Sky) – A panel of commentators dissect Saturday’s Premier League action and look ahead to Sunday’s games.
Premier League Download – NBC Sports Group’s exclusive series, Premier League Download has both entertained and educated audiences by taking in-depth looks at some of the league’s biggest topics and themes. Prior seasons’ shows featured managers Pep Guardiola, Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, and Jose Mourinho.
Gary Neville’s Soccerbox – Premier League legend Gary Neville sits down with former teammates and rivals to relive their most compelling matches.
Premier League Legends – a docuseries profiling the greatest and most influential players in the history of the Premier League.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Premier League’s most underrated XI in the 2021/22 season
- Marseille secure Champions League place as Bordeaux go down
- RB Leipzig win first German Cup trophy
- Ten-man RB Leipzig win German Cup final on penalties
- La Rochelle boost Top 14 play-off hopes ahead of Euro final
- Fiorentina beat Juve to reach Conference League, Atalanta out of Europe
- ‘Very happy’ Mbappe snubs Real Madrid to stay at PSG
- Lyon beat Barca to claim eighth Women’s Champions League
- Which countries are FIFA World Cup rivals?
- Rangers lift Scottish Cup trophy after Europa League heartache