World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 35, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• A solution to improve the TV viewing experience for soccer fans tuning into the Gold Cup,
• Discussion of FOX Sports’ coverage of the Gold Cup,
• Details about NBC’s opening weeks of the mew Premier League schedule,
• News about NBC working with one of the top teams in Liga MX
• Plus questions from YOU, the listeners and much more.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
To enter to win tickets to el Clasico Miami between Real Madrid and Barcelona, go to 11miami.com/clasico. First place wins two ultra-premium VIP seats with all-inclusive food and beverage in the 72Club, inside the Hard Rock Stadium. Second place gets two tickets for the PSG vs Juventus game July 26 at the Hard Rock Stadium. Third place receives VIP Bottle Service for up to 6 people at ROOFTOP AT E11EVEN for the El Clasico Viewing Party on Saturday, July 29.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, YouTube and Audioboom.