You Say Goodbye, I Say… (EPL Talk Review Podcast)
The noise you can hear is probably squeaky bum time approaching in the Premier League. With so few games to go, the life rafts are dwindling as three teams face a nervy few days in the battle to avoid relegation.
For Wigan it could be a case of say hello FA Cup, say goodbye Premier League. No side has ever won the cup and been relegated, giving the Latics the opportunity to be the worst kind of record holders. Drowning their sorrows if they are relegated, they may find the ideal companion in Roberto Mancini.
We discuss whether the Italian is the wrong fall guy for a City side that finish the season like a liquidated fork factory – without silverware. We also commend Sir Alex Ferguson on over 20 years not out, and dissect his leaving speech.
Away from the top and the bottom, we also devote time to the middle. With Champions League places still to be decided, Arsenal face a vital week in making sure they don’t have to face the indignity of Thursday night trips to Eastern Europe.
Not content to give you just a stellar podcast, there’s the EPL Talk awards. Best defender, best attacker, all that and more for the best listeners around.
Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the EPL Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.