We’ve passed the ten game point in the Premier League and as we all say, it’s time to look at the sides in a wider context and break down where they have been and where they are headed this season. Some evaluations might sound a little harsh but this is the point in the season that people begin to look at why they are so happy or sad with their sides. Performances now can earn a manager plaudits or some ‘rest’.
Our guest this week, Jamie from 3for3 joins us and talks about Aston Villa. He’s back to add his opinion to the pod and you can find him at @jamiewh_ on Twitter.
Football moves on even if some of the people don’t, or is that true? Would the press be happy if we didn’t have such farcical defending in the league? Would they be happy if it was technically perfect and not open football? Why do you watch football? Let the podcast know:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.