The Sun newspaper last week issued an apology for running a story wrongly claiming that Rafa Benitez got into a bust-up with John Terry, but now a new story resurfaced yesterday that a bust-up between senior players and Benitez happened on the training pitch, which included John Terry.
Who knows who to believe.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Rafa Benitez confident of Chelsea players’ backing despite training ground ‘bust-up’ — The Independent
- Robert Huth has been charged with violent conduct for incident against Fulham — Sky Sports
- FA to investigate after Liverpool v Man United under-21 match is marred by unrest — The Independent
- Nemanja Vidic believes he will soon be over the knee injury — Sky Sports
- Mike Ashley sells a 4% chunk of his stake in the retailer he founded for £100m — BBC News
- Paul Lambert is optimistic over Aston Villa’s prospects of survival — The Guardian
- AUDIO: Football TV rights ‘drive customer base’ — BBC News
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.