Daily Dose of Premier League News
In a tribute to The Offside’s Daily Dose, here are several Premier League-related articles EPL Talk came across that we thought you may found interesting. Some of them are a little dated but still relevant. Enjoy.
- A day in the life of football commentator Martin Tyler (Sky Sports).
- Premier League fans in England paid an average of $2,662 last season to support their club (The Sun).
- Liverpool’s failure to win the Premier League is due to their badge (True Colours).
- No HD for Fox Soccer Channel or Setanta Sports viewers anytime soon (New York Times).
- Manchester City to play friendly in Hong Kong in May (Soccerlens).
- Outlook for Premier League TV bidding wars looks dim (The Telegraph).
- Guide to watching Premier League matches illegally via P2P (CrunchGear).
- Aston Villa does a Barcelona by putting a charity on the front of their shirts instead of a sponsor (Football Shirts).
- New Jersey club forms partnership with Reading (Atlantic City Press).