SUN, 11AM ET
WED, 2:45PM ET
ARS
GAL
WED, 2:45PM ET
BAS
LFC

world cup 2014 ball Introducing Brazuca, the Official Ball For FIFA World Cup 2014 From adidas: Leaked [PHOTO]

A photograph of adidas’ official ball for the 2014 FIFA World Cup has been leaked on the Internet.

The Brazuca, which means “national pride in the Brazilian way of life,” isn’t scheduled to be officially unveiled until the day of the FIFA World Cup 2014 draw on December 6. However, the leaked image shows an innovative design, which looks more attractive than the design for World Cup 2010′s Jabulani ball.

The name Brazuca was voted on by soccer fans in Brazil.

The ball will be the official ball played in the 2014 World Cup.

Browse through our selection of World Cup merchandise, balls and soccer shirts in the World Soccer Talk shop.

This entry was posted in Adidas, World Cup, World Cup 2014. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Introducing Brazuca, the Official Ball For FIFA World Cup 2014 From adidas: Leaked [PHOTO]

1. Proud Eurosnob says:

Just when I thought the Jabulani couldn’t be topped, this is absolutely off the wall! I can’t wait for the Match 64 gold version of the Brazuca.

2. LivedinItaly says:

Hello, Do you know if the Brazuca be available for sale at some point in time? Grazie.

3. rkujay says:

Marketing marketing marketing. Let’s make sure Sepp’s retirement slush fund is full of cash. Go out and buy a few footballs NOW.

4. brn442 says:

Unlike 2010′s “Jabulani” fiasco, will players get more than a month’s worth of practice with the new balls this time?

5. I high says:

I saw this ball on the web million times but not with the background like that but I don’t believe THIS one is the real one. Because, you guys see the ball? The ball has 2 FIFA approved marks. A match ball will only have 1 mark. Why is this? Because that one is not the ball but I do believe that design is the official match ball of 2014 the Bracuza.

6. Guiterro Loraz says:

So, is that the real picture of the soccer ball? When I Google Brazuca, I see a load of different pictures. When I went to Soccer.com’s post about the Brazuca, they have a different style image.

For the love of all that is holy, I just want one really good image of the ball so I can see the texture, panels, design and possibly material. I need info!!! :)