Cardiff City have agreed a fee with Blackpool for the signing of winger Tom Ince.
For the past 12 months, several clubs have been reported to have an interest in signing the skillful winger including Swansea and, his former club, Liverpool. But it appears that Cardiff are close to finalizing a deal pending Ince agreeing personal terms and successfully passing a medical.
The son of England legend Paul Ince will be Cardiff’s first signing of the season.
Do you think Ince is ready for the big time? Will the player be able to quickly adapt to the Premier League and be as successful for Cardiff as he was for Blackpool? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- Cardiff City have agreed a fee with Blackpool for winger Tom Ince — Sky Sports
- Swansea City close to second loan deal for Jonathan de Guzman — This Is South Wales
- Gareth Bale wants to leave Spurs for Real Madrid, will tell chairman Daniel Levy [Marca] — 101GG
- Radja Nainggolan has confirmed that Southampton have made an offer for him — Sky Sports
- Five football moments defined by iconic commentary — Off The Post
- Stoke may be interested in signing Holland international Erik Pieters — Sky Sports
- Hamburg want Johan Djourou to remain in Germany – either on loan or permanently — Independent
- Mario Balotelli is out of the Confederations Cup semi-final because of injury — Sky Sports
- UK Government to ask Beckham to lead 1914 Christmas Day truce memorial match — The Mail
- Roma goes for US style branding — Football Economy
Major League Soccer
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.