FRI, 2:30PM ET
HULL
SAT, 10AM ET
SWA
CRY

Gareth Bale Ready To Listen To Real Madrid Offer, Says Agent

gareth bale goal1 Gareth Bale Ready To Listen To Real Madrid Offer, Says Agent

Ten days ago, the Evening Standard newspaper reported that Gareth Bale was on the verge of signing a new contract with Tottenham Hotspur worth £130,000 a week. However, Bale’s agent has revealed that Bale is not close to signing a new deal at White Hart Lane and that the player is ready to listen to offers from Real Madrid.

Here’s what Bale’s agent said:

“If [Real Madrid President] Florentino Perez is interested in Gareth Bale it would be an honor and we would listen, but his contract is with Tottenham.

“We are not free to speak with anybody at the moment, that’s where we are. I don’t know if there has been any offer, what I know is that the player has three years left on his contract.”

Bale’s agent is doing exactly what an agent usually does. He’s telling people that he’s going by the book by saying that Bale is under contract at Spurs for the next three years. But he’s also keeping his client’s options open by saying that he would be honored to listen to an offer for Bale from Real Madrid.

Bale’s agent Jonathan Barnett is stoking the fire, and trying to create a bidding war. If you’re a Tottenham Hotspur, are you worried by the words of Bale’s agent, or is he just doing his job? Share your opinion in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Tottenham Hotspur. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Gareth Bale Ready To Listen To Real Madrid Offer, Says Agent

1. Bergkamp_10 says:

Give me more money!! drown me with millions!! more more more!! I am the player of the year. I need more.

2. Dust says:

LoL..bale himself has said he is not firing a move….again…he is nt going anywhere.

He can stay another season without signing another contract…or he can sign another one…

If Real are willing to pay £80m or £100m then I’d take it and move on…but that is. Not going to happen…it’s paper talk… AVB and Bale are very close…I’m sure AVB knows exactly what his intentions are.

Outside of that, a 4-2-3-1 David Villa LW–Jackson Martinez–RW and Damiao FW with Bale Just behind would be quite formidable… The fluidity and which those 4 could interchange in attack would be something.

Those that follow me on twitter will have seen 6 months ago the Jackson Martinez videos….

I would be very happy if avb and levy could pull of getting the players I mention above… It would be happy days!

• COYx says:

What happened to Moutihno? Cutting costs already?

• Dust says:

Russian billionaire owns a team in a Tax haven means his wages can be ridiculous…. And like I said, bald plays in that role now… Ill take bale over moutinho any day

3. I were be very happy when i see a great plyer in real madrid like gareth bale i holp it much be a dream .

4. Dust says:

Here… This should put it in context

5. Mufc77 says:

I still think he will be found out in la liga.

6. hank says:

He be mad to turn it down its a dream move for any young player you go for it Gareth