A big blow for Tottenham Hotspur this week after Mousa Dembele has been ruled out of this Saturday’s massive North London derby. Instead of receiving surgery to fix his hip injury, Tottenham Hotspur resorted to alternative options, but it’s not working out as well as anticipated. Dembele is the sort of player who makes a big difference in this Tottenham side.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Tottenham’s Mousa Dembélé ruled out of Arsenal match with hip injury — The Guardian
- Manchester City rubbish reports of Luis Suarez bid — Manchester Evening News
- Hugo Lloris says he could be open to a move in January to find more 1st-team opportunities — Sky Sports
- Eric Cantona tempted to manage Manchester United — The Mail
- Wigan’s Dave Whelan expects break-even rule introduction — BBC Sport
- David Moyes to offer veterans Phil Neville and Sylvain Distin new deals — The Independent
- Marouane Fellaini says he is no rush to leave Everton — Liverpool Echo
- Luis Suarez to Manchester City: the numbers don’t add up — The Independent
- The Bid – Secrets of the Battle to Host the World Cup — Play The Game
- Moody Swansea mascot earns photographer Shot of the Season award — Off the Post
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic claims bicycle kick is not the best goal he has ever scored — The Telegraph
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.