For the neutral, yesterday’s 3-3 draw between Arsenal and Fulham was a pulsating match that ebbed and flowed. For Arsenal fans, it’s another lost opportunity to grab three points. And for Arsene Wenger and the Gunners, it adds up to their worst-ever Premier League start.
To be fair, Fulham deserved the point yesterday. After the last minute penalty decision, which was incredibly harsh on Fulham, Mark Schwarzer saved Mikel Arteta’s penalty shot, so justice was served. But Arteta and Wenger will be kicking themselves for not putting this game away especially after leading 2-0 earlier in the match.
It doesn’t get any easier for Wenger. Arsenal’s next match is a must-win home game against their fiercest rivals, Tottenham Hotspur.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Arsène Wenger unfazed by worst-ever start for Arsenal — The Independent
- ‘Premier League are ruining our chances of winning the Club World Cup’ blasts Di Matteo — The Mirror
- Roberto Mancini will be given time to ride out current storm — The Guardian
- Manchester City are still searching for their own identity: Gary Neville — The Mail
- Sam Allardyce says he almost quit management after being sacked at Newcastle — The Mail
- Mario Balotelli camouflages his Bentley Continental GT car — The Mail
- Tottenham’s Emmanuel Adebayor keen to play against Manchester City — The Observer
- Remembrance Day 2012: Premier League respects war heroes — The Mail
- Liverpool banner heading to Chelsea suggests Jimmy Savile is Fernando Torres’ dad — 101GG
- Rebecca Lowe: ‘The post-match interview is the hardest job in football broadcasting’ —The Observer
- Richard Scudamore will propose his own financial fair play rules this week — The Mail
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.