Sunderland Agrees Fee with Wolves For Steven Fletcher: The Nightly EPL
Sunderland has finally secured a deal for Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Steven Fletcher. The Black Cats have been chasing the signature of Fletcher for more than a week now, and once the deal is completely finalized, they’ll have a proven goalscorer on their books, which they woefully need.
Here are the main Premier League news headlines of note:
- Sunderland have agreed a fee with Wolverhampton for wantaway striker Steven Fletcher — Sky Sports
- Manchester City’s John Guidetti a target for 15 clubs, says agent — The Guardian
- Brendan Rodgers leaves Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez out of Europa League game — The Daily Mail
- Brendan Rodgers: Newcastle’s offer for Andy Carroll is a ‘liberty’ — The Guardian
- Michael Dawson move to QPR stalls over personal terms — The Daily Mail
- Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert makes Stephen Warnock train with reserves — The Telegraph
- Tony Fernandes’s QPR continue quest to spend or be damned — The Guardian
- QPR winger Hogan Ephraim has signed a one-year extension to his contract — Sky Sports
- Newcastle set to unleash 17-year-old striker Adam Campbell against Atromitos — The Telegraph
- Javier Garrido has completed his loan move to Norwich City — Sky Sports
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.