MON, 3PM ET
BAR
AJA
TUES, 2:45PM ET
SCH
SPC

Special 1 TV Takes Aim at Piers Morgan and Arsene Wenger: Video

piers morgan special1 tv 600x326 Special 1 TV Takes Aim at Piers Morgan and Arsene Wenger: Video

If you’ve been missing Special 1 TV as much as I do, you may enjoy the following video which mixes together Arsene Wenger, Piers Morgan, Sven-Goran Eriksson, Wayne Rooney and Roy Keane.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Special 1 TV Takes Aim at Piers Morgan and Arsene Wenger: Video

1. nicc says:

watching this whole thing unfold via twitter over the last week was hilarious!

2. BA14 says:

quit picking on piers.

3. BA14 says:

I don’t know much about Piers except you all hate him and that he wants Wenger out.

4. Todd says:

I like Piers for whatever reason. He’s outspoken, yes, but he’s a paid TV personality whose supposed to act like he does. That’s just who he is. I also catch the Twitter outbreak, was pretty funny.

5. eltricolor2014 says:

Piers please go away…leave my Fox soccer channel alone.

6. RJ says:

What’s the deal with Special 1 TV? Is it ever coming back?

• The Gaffer says:

Don’t think so. As far as I know, no one has picked it up which is a crying shame.

7. dano328 says:

I wasn’t familiar with the so called “incident” but Piers has been raging on Twitter all season. He said yesterday, that if Wenger manages to resign RVP, he vows to never criticize him again. He gets on most people’s nerves, mine included, but he has a quality that makes him a Talking Head that will always find work. The video was absolutely hilarious and I wish I had the opportunity to see more work of the Special 1